Ads (728x90)

SRI SRI THAKUR VIDEO

Recent Posts

Add as a follower to automatically get updated Article. Jaiguru!

It was 1953. A young Journalist from America came to India for having darshan of Sree Sree Thakur. The conversation was started. All of a sudden, the Journalist said to Thakur, “I hate my mother too much. I can’t stay with her for a moment.”
Thakur restrained him and started, “But, I love my mother more than I can………….
I can’t believe that she left me forever. She is beyond my vision. I feel her presence around me always. My mother punished me many times unnecessarily. But, I love her endlessly. Mother! I love you from the core of my heart. Believe me mother, everything is colourless to me unless you…………………………………”
Thakur became emotional and started weeping like an infant. With an uninterrupted situation, the whole nature became serene. Everybody was as if unmoved like statue.
Looking HIS emotional infancy for HER mother, The Journalist realized his fault. He knelt down in front of Thakur and told, “Oh Lord! I was running on the wrong way. Now I have come to realize from you that I should love my mother. I must love her. My Lord! Please teach me how to love her?”
Thakur replied, “My child! Your love will teach you how to love her.”
The Journalist bowed to Sree Sree Thakur. And expressed his earnest desire to take the holy Initiation. Thakur instructed Sri Nani Gopal Chakraborty to initiate him the holy name.


***************************************************



The year was 1970. I went New York and suddenly I met an old woman who told me, “Rebati, I do believe that your Thakur Anukulchandra is the Lord Christ Himself. Because, HE has returned my lost son to my bosom.
And by HIS supreme grace, now he has become a renowned Editor of an esteemed daily from New York.”

-Excerpts from “Jibanjyoti” by Dr. Rebati Mohan Biswas.

Post a Comment