Ads (728x90)

SRI SRI THAKUR VIDEO

Recent Posts

Add as a follower to automatically get updated Article. Jaiguru!

Question : How is it possible to enjoy my own happiness and comfort, sustaining others’ life and growth? Can it always happen?

Shri Shri Thakur : If the awakening of my “I”-ness depends upon environment, then the upliftment of environment will surely bring about my own upliftment. Thus it becomes my duty to ensure progress of my environment – and to achieve this it becomes essential to serve environment for the sake of my own existence and growth. The more I become averse towards this service, the more I become weak and weary. No doubt this will eventually lead to the denial of my own existence. Therefore it can be seen that environment plays a major role in my happiness and comfort.

Question : So is a worker the real dhaarmik?

Shri Shri Thakur : Yes, dharma means all those, which when followed through words, thoughts and actions, uphold our being and becoming and propel towards furtherance. Our Dasda (Late Chittaranjan Das) was far more dhaarmik than many ordinary ascetics or so called great men because the principal mission of his life was to serve his environment. He loved his environment sincerely to fulfill his principle.

Question: Does this apply similarly to Europe as well?

Shri Shri Thakur : Yes, they face a few advantages. However, as and when they are facing problems, they have been trying to solve them and slowly probing deeper inside. When a race dies, dearth of inquisitiveness happens there and selfish enjoyment becomes prominent. When the focus goes on invention the race start growing, however when the focus shifts on selfish enjoyment, they cannot rise any further.

[Ref: Nana Prasange Vol.1, Ninth Edition, Dec-2001, Page 6-7]

Post a Comment