Ads (728x90)

SRI SRI THAKUR VIDEO

Recent Posts

Add as a follower to automatically get updated Article. Jaiguru!

Question : Would you like to share some of your experiences in spiritual world?

Shri Shri Thakur : Spiritual world does not mean any separate world to me. Whatever I see in front of me is my world. Behind the gross there is the fine, behind the fine lies the finer and behind the finer remains the finest – this is the order it goes on. What we see is the world and the source from where this world originates is its cause.

Question : Then matter and spirit – aren't they different?

Shri Shri Thakur : I understand that the very cause behind the gross, whose effect manifests into the gross, is the spirit1 of it.

Question : Like water behind the ice?

Shri Shri Thakur : That's right.


Foot notes:

1 –    "I make no difference between matter and spirit. They are different degrees of fineness of the same thing. The one is becoming the other through ascent and descent." – `My Philosophy of Industry' by Henry Ford (p17).
                "To see the universe from the physical or from the spiritual point of view is not considering something different, it is looking at the world by the two opposite ends."  `Pythagoras and the Delphic Mysteries' by Ednard Schure

[Ref: Nana Prasange Vol.1, Ninth Edition, Dec-2001, Page 28-29]

Post a Comment