Ads (728x90)

SRI SRI THAKUR VIDEO

Recent Posts

Add as a follower to automatically get updated Article. Jaiguru!

After working in the Indian exploration and production (E&P) upstream sector for a period of
17 years, I had accepted an opportunity of working in Kuala Lumpur with one of the major
E&P companies there in the month of December 2010. The process of obtaining residency
permits and interior ministry clearances takes time with host nations, and I was waiting for
these to be gradually done. I got the approval letters and had decided to travel to Kuala Lumpur
on 10th April 2011. As the time was approaching many things cropped up my mind, how will I
survive in this new place, where can I eat, where can I get a good accommodation etc. and
above all how will be my work environment and colleagues. These thoughts occupied my mind
for almost one month and I used to talk to Him to make my transition easy and smooth to this
new place called Kuala Lumpur.
I took the flight on 10th April from Delhi and landed at Kuala Lumpur. On 11th April, Monday
I went to my organization and went through the process of joining formalities. Once the
formalities were completed, I was shown my working place, and I was amazed to find one of
my acquaintances whom I had met at Mumbai during one of the engagement sessions. Once I
saw him, I was very happy and he also had joined about a month earlier to me. He could guide
me with all the initial help required for my settlement at this new place.
I was wondering, can I meet some gurubhais at this new place. Next day, I had gone out for
lunch and when my friends realized that I was a vegetarian, they asked me is it for some
religious reasons. I said to them, I am a vegetarian by my upbringing and I am also a devotee
of Sri Sri Thakur. Then they said that there are few satsangees and also gave me the contact
details of Gopabandhu Bhai. After getting the contact details, I immediately called up Gopa
Bhai and we decided to meet up during lunch the same day. The happiness rolled out in both
of us, as if we had come to a re-union. During discussions with him over lunch, we also talked
about mutually known persons in Satsang and that is how I got introduced to Baidyanath Da
and satsangees at Malaysia. Once I got the company of my Gurubhais and Ma‘s , I was so cool
and comfortable, I can only thank my Loved Lord Sri Sri Thakur. Thus began a new and very
smooth life at Kuala Lumpur. I also had many opportunities to travel to Singapore to attend
satsangs there.
When I look back, I thought how my transition from India to Malaysia had been so smooth. I
got to find a pure vegetarian place very near to my office to eat during lunch time, the
Buddhist temple. My colleagues in the new office whom I had just met at Mumbai about 6
months back, and the company of my Guru Bhais at Malaysia and Singapore all helped me in
a very comfortable life at the new place.
Sri Sri Thakur had stated in Satyanusaran, ―Take to the feet of a true Master, go on taking the
Holy Name, and remain in the company of the devout. Truly I say, you have no more to worry
for your elevation‖. This message was always reverberating in my mind and I realized that it
is a fundamental truth. Satsang propels the ideology of Sri Sri Thakur regarding the universal
brother hood under one Supreme Father , and thus this relationship always binds us more than
the biological brother hood.

Debabrata Panda @Malaysia

Post a Comment